The Bell 47G is a three-seat light utility helicopter powered by a single Lycoming six-cylinder air-cooled
piston engine. The prototype of the Bell 47 was flown first on 8 December 1945 and was certified for civilian use
on 8 March 1946. Production deliveries of the Bell Model 47 helicopter began in 1946. The helicopter was delivered to civil and military operators.
The Bell 47 design developed over the years and was in production till 1976. Helicopters like the Bell 47G
were common as cropsprayers. The spraying equipment was placed when needed.
The 1961-built Bell 47G-2A c/n 2675 was registered CF-NRA and C-FNRA in Canada and N3751S in the USA. On 31 March 1980, the Bell 47G-2A was seen
as HP824 at Opa Locka Airport near Miami, Florida, USA. At that time, the Bell was officialy registered N3751S with H&M Helicopters, Opa Locka, Florida.
Registration N3751S was cancelled as exported to Panama on 10 April 1980.
The Bell was registered HP-824 in Panama.